The Great Bathroom Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by g8terh8ter_eric, Apr 13, 2016.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'd use Other just for the hell of it. Who knows what you might find in there? Sasquatch, leprechauns, maybe unicorns or even Carrot Top.

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

No. Only you can decide what someone can believe, or prefer, or demand without being dubbed bigot. That makes you a fascist, turd sniffer.

3. cotton

No we aren't. I think you are an ignorant, arrogant dingleberry who believes anything labeled progressive and thinks labeling opposition as evil is the same as argument.

You think you are doing well.

That isn't rubber or road.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

this guy gets it

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I referred to the law as supporting bigotry. You've made it into a helmet, put it on your head, and shouted I put it there. I didn't.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why can't you just say what it is that is indignant about it?

7. cotton

I'm indignant that you are an ignorant asshole ( sorry, anotherrepeat) that labels anyone with different views than you as motivated solely by bigotry. I'm indignant that you pretend tolerance while being an intolerant thought nazi ( nother repeat) who decides what is an acceptable thing to dislike and what is not. I'm indignant because you suck ass, yet you try to pass this off as some sort of intellectual, compassionate ass suckage, while non ass suckers ( like me) are just hate filled.

Well, **** you (thats actually a new one.)

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

A pissmonkey is what happens when you give a cucumber to someone wanting grapes.

9. cotton

Again, **** you. At least be man enough to own up to what you feel. You hide behind the bigotry label bc it supports your cause and you don't have to explain your opinion to those with opposing views.

I put on the helmet bc you gave it to me, ass clown.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Other is fine, freak might not be great.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I can appreciate that, but pissmonkey was funny.

12. cotton

I like GCB. He seems to be a smart guy and, as far as I know, has never wongfully clqimed i was motivated by bigotry, disparagd my religiona, or advocated forced sterilization.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Cool. So what about with trans people in the women's room?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, I never explain my opinions. Another fact dagger plunged into my e-chest. So what makes her indignant about a trans in the restroom?

15. cotton

Doesn't matter, you mysoginistic piece of ******. What makes Pat so indignant about using the gents?

You really are a dense mother****er. Seriously dense. You don't explain shit, you just point the finger at me, or my mother. **** you.

16. cotton

You asked a question, I answered it. I am unsurprised that you Dodge again. You asked, I answered. You can try to change what I said to something that you would like to argue against, but I don't think it will work.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

So you/your wife is indignant about trans people using the restroom because I'm an asshole? I'm not dodging anything, I'm trying to figure out why you're saying one is indignant over a trans in the bathroom.

18. cotton

I've never used the word indignant about anyone trans. You are an asshole because you present the situation as if I did.

Are you beginning to understand?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I did explain. A trans identifying as a woman doesn't want to use the men's room because they are mocked, assaulted, and otherwise experience poor treatment on account of them appearing feminine in a men's room. They don't belong there. You said your wife/mother or whoever feels indignant for the same reason, so I asked if they thought a group of trans people were going to mock them, beat them, etc. You didn't answer.

Now swear at me some more.

20. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

The smart bit is questionable, but the rest I'll own.