The Great Bathroom Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by g8terh8ter_eric, Apr 13, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Does she squat to pee?

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yep.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Then it's pretty easy to figure out.

I don't really give a shit, it's just one of the last things this country should worry about in my opinion.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I bet you are correct; but many, including the law in NC, require they go to the Men's room. Many in this thread would require they go to the Men's room.

If one was your child are you comfortable with that?

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I would be willing to bet that the sexual assault did not happen in a public restroom. I doubt they are concerned.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I agree that it is stupid for people to be worrying about. I just don't understand how someone would be okay with the person above walking into a women's restroom with their wife/daughter. If I saw that, I'd wonder why the **** a guy was going into the women's restroom and think some sketchy shit was about to go down.

I was on the side of ***** go to the men's room and vag go to the women's room at first, but now I don't think it is so cut and dry.

7. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

would be interesting to have stats to see the frequency or chance of when you would likely to have an occurrence of this actually happening

then cross reference those stats with the craziness that actually goes on in public restrooms

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's probably something like .001%

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The law is pretty damn stupid. Who's checking genatilia?

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I agree. I did not realize that bathroom etiquette was such a problem until a bunch of bigots in NC made it one.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

My thought is, if you have a [penis] use the men's room. You haven't changed sex until you've cut it off. JMO

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Again - not directed to anyone in particular - but I've wondered what so many people in NC (and elsewhere) are looking at when they go to the restroom. Are they hanging out in there? Chatting? I look at around just long enough to figure out where I'm going (respecting and keeping the one-urinal-distance between myself and the person next to me, if at all possible to do - and just as I believe the Geneva Conventions requires), get there, do my business and leave. I don't usually worry with anyone else, or even notice that they are more than a blob of some form of a mammal.

I'm alone in this?

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Which shows the stupidity of the law. Once a penis, always a penis per the law.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Chuckled.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I said it once I'll say it again. I don't really care as long as people quit wanting to have conversations while I'm peeing

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I would be willing to bet that there are far more sexual assaults committed by men on college campuses. It is time to pass a law baring men from college campuses; or creating and requiring gender specific campuses.

17. OrangeEmpire

What do y'all do when you're at a circle trough toilet?

18. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'm curious to know when gender became a spectrum where people could choose where they fell along the spectrum based on psychology. I always thought gender was biological fact, had two categories which covered 99.9999% of the population, and was determined by genitalia.

19. OrangeEmpire

This is way under reported because colleges and universities don't want the stigma

20. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I think this misconstrues the underlying argument. What criteria should be used to determine which bathroom people should use? Biology? Sex organs, whether born with them or not? The open bathroom philosophy would seem to indicate that the determination should be based on mood. That's problematic, IMO.